- A personal behavior shift towards local economic development
- More local business and jobs
- More organizational networks to support local economic development.
- More local knowledge of our own local economy (existing and potential)
- More local circulation of money, therefore, more local economic development.
APLN is a project that raises awareness on how the way we spend and invest our money affects the local economy. It is about appreciating our own resources and making the best of them to generate local economic development.
How it works
- 1Analysis of local money flows: Analyzing how much money enters the local economy, how much it is spent outside and specially, why it is spent outside
- 2Community workshops: generating awareness on a behavioral shift towards more local spending and more local investment. Read more
- 3Coaching for regeneration: Implementation of business ideas to boost the local economy, using already existing local resources. Read more